Professional Setup and Repair Services
I specialize in electric and acoustic guitar and bass repair, setup, and restoration. Other services include appraisals, professional recording services, and consulting.
I do not buy, sell, or trade instruments or equipment. I do not carry music store inventory.
It is not possible to publish an effective price list as each job has different requirements and expectations. Typically basic setups range from $45-$100.
I accept work under, but not limited to, the following conditions:
• All services are at will and by appointment only
• Instrument serial number(s) must be clearly legible with no indication of alteration
• Customer must be in possession of proof of instrument ownership
• Cash or check in full is due at completion of service
• Instruments must be picked up within 72 hours of completion
• Instruments left 30 days after completion will incur a $25 per month storage fee
• Instrument must come in a case
• All communication concerning an instrument I am working on must be verbal–no email instructions, etc.
• I ask that you bring in a filled out profile form for each instrument. This helps me keep accurate records of your instruments as well as keeps labor charges to a minimum. Please download it here.
Please contact me at 734-524-9497 for further information or to make an appointment.